Kimi ni Hana wo, Kimi ni Hoshi wo - Shimotsuki Shun & Fuduki Kai (CV: Kimura Ryohei & Hatano Wataru)
Anonymous said: Konnichiwa~. I was thinking of writing a fan letter to Aoi Shouta since his birthday is next month, so would you happen to know what I should put for the address? Should the address be written in English, romanji, or kanji? Thanks. (:
Hiya Anon! This I don’t really know sadly~ Can anyone of my seiyuu followers can help out this anon here for me please!! We’ll be both grateful towards you!! Thanks for dropping by though!
Hello! Here’s the address to send a fan letter to shouta
I think it would be best to just follow the address above since that’s what they wrote on the agency’s website. (Plus you wouldn’t want to write it in romaji or hiragana since it’ll get really long @.@ )
[n.] a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc.Betrayal sounds so terrible…my only loyalty was to the clan all along, you know?
"...The law of the CLAN is absolute..."
Doing an advance advertisement for my friend who has decided to attend AGF(Animate Girl’s Festival) 2014 on both days. I understand all the goods list aren’t out yet but just in case anyone’s looking for someone to help them buy any goods from AGF. :)b
She’ll be doing a small shopping service for AGF 2014 and only for a fee of 200yen per item. The items will be shipped out from Singapore as she’ll be bringing them back to SG first. Payment by bank transfer (for Singaporeans) or PayPal (fees to be paid by buyer) only.
Breakdown on how total is calculated: [item price total] + [no. of items x 200yen] + [shipping to you from SG]
Do note a deposit of 50% of item’s price is needed before making a purchase.
Booths she’ll be prioritizing are (will be further updated)
Do email email@example.com for any further enquiries!
After more than three years, fyd2 has finally reached 1000 followers! To thank you for all your support, we’re celebrating with a giveaway!!
One D2 DVD! Choose from basically anything shown in the above picture, which includes:
- The First Message 1~4
- TV Kyokuchuu Hatto 1~8
- Kyokuchuu Ongakukan Live (Limited or Standard Edition)
- D-Stage 13th TRUMP (Truth or Reverse version)
- Haru Doko 2011 or 2012
- Pole Dancing Boys (Limited, Standard, or Navigate DVD)
- D2 Meshitomo! Tokyo, Osaka, or Bokura no Ryouri (not pictured)
- D-Live 2014 (not pictured)
One D2 photobook! Choose from:
- Pole Dancing Boys Official PB
- D2 First ~Always~
- Yamada Yuuki’s
- Mitsuya Ryou’s
- Ikeoka Ryousuke’s
- Omi Youichirou’s
- Shison Jun’s (Release date: 8/20)
Three August 2014 D2 bromide sets of your choice!
One D2 photobook (see above list)
Two D2 bromide sets!
One bromide set!
- Must be following fuckyeahd2boys
- Reblogging or liking this post counts as one entry, for a maximum of two entries per person. Please, no sideblogs or giveaway blogs.
- Prizes can be shipped anywhere in the world, and will be sent from Japan. Be sure you are okay with giving me your address and that you ask parental permission if necessary.
- Be sure to have your ask box open, but I will also be posting a list of the winners here because tumblr is so bad at asks. :D
- Winners will be chosen via random number generator.
- The giveaway will end Sunday August 17th at 23:59 JST.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions and good luck!
Ao Haru Ride Cast Talk with Kaji Yuki and Uchida Maaya
How was your high school life?
Kaji Yuki: You’re not? (Uchida Maaya mocking Kaji Yuki in previous gifset)
Uchida Maaya: No I’m not. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I thought you would torment people.
Kaji Yuki: Hahaha! What do you think of me?
A bad bad guy?
Uchida Maaya: Bad. No, no, no. Well looking towards this industry (seiyuu industry). I thought…
Kaji Yuki: Do I really give off that image? No, no.
Uchida Maaya: Not at all. You’re a kind senpai but… Some how you’re a bit… You know… Not the type of person to jump into things head on as it looks.
Kaji Yuki: That’s right! You know what…
Uchida Maaya: Why were you in the drama club anyways?
Kaji Yuki: Well you know… I wanted to become a seiyuu. So I thought I should try out acting for the hang of it. But I don’t like being in front of a lot of people. I really don’t like it.